Wednesday Evening Greeter
The Greeter is responsible for welcoming attendees at the Wednesday Evening Sitting and Dharma Talk.
Skills, Experience, and Qualities
- Familiar with the Center to answer questions
- Friendly, welcoming, calm in a busy and social environment
- Arrive 30 minutes before start of the program to unlock doors
- Welcome people and explain details of using the Center
- Answer questions as needed
- Collect money and make change
- Ring bell before start of meditation and talk
- One-year commitment (renewable)
- 1 Wednesday night approximately every 6 weeks (about 8 nights per year)
- 1.75 hours, from 6:00pm-7:45pm
Volunteer Greeter may attend Dharma Talk for free once responsibilities are completed (after 7:45). This role is eligible for work exchange.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Orientation with the Volunteer CoordinatorApply Now