Wednesday Evening Announcer
The Announcer is responsible for reading aloud the announcements and for making an audio recording of the Wednesday Evening Dharma Talk.
Skills, Experience, and Qualities
- Regularly attends the Wednesday Evening Dharma Talk
- Comfortable speaking in front of a large group
- Comfortable using audio recording equipment
- Read pre-printed announcements aloud
- Introduce speaker
- Turn audio recording equipment on and off
- One-year commitment (renewable)
- Approximately one Wednesday night every 6 weeks (about 8 nights per year)
- 1.25 hours, 7:30-8:45pm.
Volunteer may attend the Dharma Talk at no cost. This role is eligible for work exchange up to 1.25 hours.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Read written procedures and shadow experienced AnnouncerApply Now