Wednesday Evening Announcer
The Announcer is responsible for reading aloud the announcements and for making an audio recording of the Wednesday Evening Dharma Talk.
Skills, Experience, and Qualities
- Regularly attends the Wednesday Evening Dharma Talk
- Comfortable speaking in front of a large group
- Comfortable using audio recording equipment
- Read pre-printed announcements aloud
- Introduce speaker
- Turn audio recording equipment on and off
- One-year commitment (renewable)
- Approximately one Wednesday night every 6 weeks (about 8 nights per year)
- 1.25 hours, 7:30-8:45pm.
This role is eligible for work exchange.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Orientation with the Volunteer CoordinatorApply Now