The Registrar is responsible for checking-in and registering yogis during retreats, workshops and on the first night of ongoing practice groups at CIMC.
Skills, Experience, and Qualities
- comfortable handling money
- friendly, welcoming, organized, calm in a busy environment
- detail oriented
- Arrive 30-45 minutes before start of the program to unlock doors, post signs, and welcome early arrivals
- Set up and complete check-in and registration tasks (according to the detailed instruction sheet, which will be provided)
- Receive and record payments
- One-year commitment (renewable)
- 3-5 retreats, workshops or practice group nights per year
- 1-1.5 hours each time. Occasional weekday evenings and weekend mornings, usually 6:15pm -7:15pm for an evening practice group and 9:15am-10:30am for a weekend workshop
This role is eligible for work exchange hours.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Read instructions and shadow existing Registrar.Apply Now