The Librarian is responsible for organizing, stocking, and maintaining the CIMC library.
Skills, Experience, and Qualities
- Enjoys working with books
- Attention to detail
- Re-shelve books, CDs, and magazines
- Add new CDs to the binders
- Catalog, label and add approved new books
- Arrange for sale of donated books that are not used
- Keep library organized
2-4 hours per month
This role is eligible for work exchange hours.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Meet with existing volunteer Librarian and/or Office staffApply Now