Gardeners are responsible for helping in the CIMC garden on designated Gardening Days, and/or a regular or ongoing basis.
Skills, Experience, and Qualities
- Interested in gardening, no special skills required – open to all.
- Gardening experience and/or ability to move heavy items is appreciated but not necessary.
- Able to, or interested in learning how to identify weeds from plantings
- Attend one or more Gardening Days in fall or spring
- Under the direction of the lead Gardeners, assist with weeding, planting, trimming, and watering
- On Gardening Days, any amount of time up to 4 hours. Gardening Days are offered occasionally on weekend mornings
- Miscellaneous other hours based on availability
This role is eligible for work exchange.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Orientation with a gardening volunteer.Apply Now