House Cleaners help to maintain the physical cleanliness and tidiness of the building and grounds. Includes cleaning kitchen, bathrooms, meditation hall and common spaces.
Skills, Experience, and Qualities
- Willing to clean, vacuum & dust
- Pays attention to detail
- Able to follow written instructions
- Able to lift 10 lbs.
Cleaning tasks may include:
- Bathroom surfaces
- Vacuuming and dusting
- Tidying tea closet
- Watering the garden
- Sweeping and raking outside
- 30 minutes to 2 hours at a time.
- Any day or time when CIMC is open except during retreats or other scheduled programs hosted at the Center
This role is eligible for work exchange hours.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Meet individually with house resident.Apply Now