The Flower Yogi is responsible for obtaining, arranging, and setting out fresh flowers throughout the Center.
Skills, Experience, and Qualities
- Appreciates flowers and flower arranging
- Able to transport flowers to CIMC
- Pick or buy* fresh flowers and bring to the Center
- Arrange flowers in vases (provided)
- Remove old flowers and set new flowers in designated spots throughout the Center.
- One year commitment (renewable)
- 5 hours approximately once every 6 weeks, preferably on a Sunday or Monday.
- Flowers may be delivered anytime between 7am and 10pm except when programs or other events are scheduled at the Center.
- This role is eligible for work exchange hours.
- Flower Yogis may choose to donate flowers to the Center or to be reimbursed up to a set amount toward the cost (with receipts). Please contact the Flower Yogi Coordinator for details.
Cambridge, MA 02139
- Meet individually with Flower Yogi Coordinator