The Flower Yogi is responsible for obtaining, arranging, and setting out fresh flowers throughout the Center.
Skills, Experience, and Qualities
- Appreciates flowers and flower arranging
- Able to transport flowers to CIMC
- Pick or buy* fresh flowers and bring to the Center
- Arrange flowers in vases (provided)
- Remove old flowers and set new flowers in designated spots throughout the Center.
- One year commitment (renewable)
- At least one flower yogi shift every other month, preferably on a Friday or Saturday.
- Flowers may be delivered anytime between 7am and 10pm except when programs or other events are scheduled at the Center.
- This role is eligible for work exchange hours.
- Flower Yogis may choose to donate flowers to the Center or to be reimbursed up to $30 (with receipts).
Cambridge, MA 02139
30 minute orientation with the Volunteer Coordinator.Apply Now