Ask Larry: Dharma Questions & Answers Project
In May 2022, Nitin Patel, a long-time CIMC practitioner and supporter proposed a project that could offer greater access to Larry Rosenberg’s talks and teachings. (These talks are freely available on Dharma Seed.)
This project would bring together partners from MIT, Harvard University, Dharma Seed, CIMC web developers, and staff to leverage AI (artificial intelligence) to extract Larry’s responses to questions asked by students during his many Dharma talks and teachings.
The group’s commitment and teamwork have been extraordinary. Everything from project planning, data extraction, transcription, cutting and splicing, programming, testing, and design brought this project to fruition. CIMC is very grateful to the following contributors who continue the work:
- Nitin Patel for his vision, leadership, and financial support of the project
- Leandra Tejedor, Master’s Fellow 2023, Integrated Design and Management, MIT
- Professor Finale Doshi-Velez, Head, Data to Actionable Knowledge (DtAK) group at Harvard University Computer Science Department
- Allison Harris, co-President of the Sloan Mindfulness & Leadership Club, MIT
- Eric McCord and Eric Woudenberg, Directors at Dharma Seed
- Ashley Clements, M.Div., B.A.
- Yogesh Gajjar
- Zeenat Potia
- Eowyn Ahlstrom
- Sky Dog Technologies