The LGBTQ Closer is responsible for cleaning up and closing the Center at the end of the groups which are held once every 2 months on Fridays from 7:00pm-9:00pm.
Skills, Experience, and Qualities
- Identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or questioning
- Attentive to details
- At the end of the program, set out tea and cookies in the dining room.
- By 9:30pm, kindly ask all attendees to leave the building
- Load dirty cups into dishwasher, throw out trash, put away leftover snacks
- Sweep floors and wipe counters in dining room and kitchen
- Ideally one-year commitment (renewable)
- 2-3 Friday nights per year
- .75 hours from 9:00-9:45pm
Volunteer Closer is not required to pay the door fee to attend the Group. This role is eligible for work exchange of up to .75 hour.
Cambridge, MA 02139
Read written proceduresApply Now